- Sophie NeateSenior Marketing Manager
- Fiona HaldaneCustomer Engagement Manager
- Shane CavanaghProduct and Implementations Specialist
- Michael WolterSystem Development Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Sophie joined eBET in 2016 with a wealth of knowledge in marketing strategy, process and planning, having already gained over 10 years of experience working abroad, most recently in Sweden.
Prior to eBET, Sophie held senior positions with global companies across a range of industries, focusing primarily on ATL, TTL and BTL strategies, as well as, establishing marketing and communication functions from inception. Now at eBET, Sophie manages both eBET and Astute BI brands for the group, covering all areas of the marketing cycle.
Sophie holds a BBS, majoring in Marketing from Massey University in New Zealand.
- Don HammondGeneral Manager - Sales
- Steve McGlinnSales - Key Accounts
- Steve WhatsonSales Executive
- Curt PahlSALES EXECUTIVE
- Louise TassoneBusiness Development & Key Accounts Manager Victoria
General Manager - Sales
Don has over 19 years in the club market covering security, management and finally licensee elements of the business. Don has been part of MAX for 16 years, initially as a Southern NSW Sales Representative, followed by an Assistant State Manager to a State Manager and is now the General Manager for eBET and MAX.